Tabs

 photo 1_zpsaevl5qya.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 3_zps6wyhvccd.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg

Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Brunch Party

We hosted a Christmas Brunch Party last weekend and it was so much fun! I thought I might share some of the recipes for the brunch party!



Start off with the super fluffy pancakes! These were incredibly easy and quick to make. Serve it with fresh berries, maple syrup & maybe a scoop of ice cream (calories don't count during festive period!).


Ok, please don't judge. I know this French Toast Casserole did looked kinda burnt but it tastes super good! It's really soft and savory with a hint of rosemary.


Another crowd pleaser - Sauteed butter mushrooms & potatoes! I used both white & brown button mushrooms. Its so addictive!


A classic Brie & crackers platter served with shaved ham & jam. Not forgetting some baked beans!


Now, a party isn't complete without dessert! I cheated a little and use London Choco Rolls for my mini log cakes! I dipped them into melted chocolate and dust on icing sugar. Made it more Christmas-y with some holly cut outs!


Oh, and these are this year's gift wrap! I am madly in love with them!


Christmas gifts for the girls!


All the gifts from all of us! We're playing Disney cartoon for one of the girl's kid!


Merry Christmas folks!

 photo name3a_zps4tnhc2mj.png
Share this post!
Pin This Share on TumblrShare on Google Plus Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment