Tabs

 photo 1_zpsaevl5qya.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 3_zps6wyhvccd.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg

Sunday, November 20, 2016

DIY Gift Wrap

Another challenge I faced was finding the perfect gift wrap to match the theme. During this time of the year, most of the gift wraps were red, green, blue and super cutesy. But that don't match mine! While gold gift wrap is not hard to find, black & white gift wraps are really hard to find. On top of that, I wanted stripes and polka dots.


So I created my own gift wrap! For the black & white ones, I used a couple A3 size white printing paper and drew on polka dots using marker and painted the stripes (yes, hand painted!) with black acrylic paint. Draw stripes with pencil & ruler first for straighter stripes before painting them.

The gold one was a little too plain so I added white sticker dots on them and its super cute! Now I feel all Kate Spade-y!


I added the black & white striped paper bow on it and it look gorgeous!


 photo name3a_zps4tnhc2mj.png
Share this post!
Pin This Share on TumblrShare on Google Plus Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment